These scholarships are for medical, dental, health and care professionals working in South Devon and Torbay seeking funding to support an accepted poster presentation or formal presentation at a regional, national or international conference on their research.
Applications are welcome from public health, primary care, the care sector, secondary care and community services providing health and care.
- conference registration fees
- accommodation costs
The following criteria applies:
- Applicants can apply once a year and only one applicant can apply per poster, formal presentation. This will normally be the first named author.
- An applicant working in South Devon and Torbay can apply for up to three applications over the lifetime of their work at Torbay and South Devon, irrespective of whether their job role changes.
- Where two applicants are presenting two different papers at the same conference, an application can be made providing the papers/presentation are materially different and each applicant is not a co-author on the others paper/presentation
- All research work presented should benefit patients/people living in Torbay and South Devon.
We will then process the form and let you know within three weeks whether your funding request has been successful. All successful applicants will be provided with a certificate from the fund.
All grants are conditional on receipts been received within three months of the conference date.
To see the latest Ian McKenzie Scholarships that have been awarded please click here.